Flowtron ACS900 Active Compression System delivers a simple, easy-to-use method of circulating blood in deep veins of the legs, reducing venous stasis and helping to prevent the formation of DVT (Deep Veins Thrombosis).
The Flowtron ACS900 Active Compression System delivers IPC (Intermittent Pneumatic Compression) in both uniform and sequential modalities from one simple easy-to-use pump, providing convenience and choice.
By stimulating the natural action of the ambulatory calf and/or foot pumps, intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC) moves the blood in deep veins of the leg, reducing the risk of Deep Veins Thrombosis (DVT) formation in hospitalised patients with reduced mobility, including those identified with high Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) or bleeding risk.
The Flowtron ACS900 Active Compression System delivers uniform and sequential compression from a broad range of Flowtron Calfs, Calf & Thigh, Bariatric and Foot garments delivering comfortable active compression therapy.
Flowtron ACS900 – Active Compression System for VTE prevention
Arjo products are dedicated to improve the everyday lives of people affected by reduced mobility and age-related health challenges.
Flowtron ACS900 one convenient system for Active Compression Therapy:
Convenient for user:
– easy to use: one single pump for all active compression therepy; integrated carry handle to aid transportation; broad range of garments; integrated battery to ensure continuation of therapy during transportation
– reduced time for setting the device: fixed tubesets – ready for therapy at all times; patented SmartsenseTM Auto Garment Recognition automatically adjusts compression cycle without additional user intervention;
– easy to monitor: large LCD screen to view and manage therapy status; Real Time Pressure Indication to ensure correct pressure is being delivered; large LED light display to ensure visibilty from all angles
– easy to trouble shoot: the identifier on each tubeset connector on the Flowtron ACS900 Active Compression System pump, indicates which tube and garment has generated on alarm condition.
Convenient for purchaser:
– one system – aids asset management. Reduced cost of stocking multiple pumps.
Convenient for patient:
– comfortable garments – non thermal in nature with excellent moisture management properties
– cable management system to reduce tubing around bed/chair space
– quiet pump, promoting rest and recovery
– positive pressure start / stop button – Flowtron ACS900 requires a positive press on start / stop button to commence or discontinue therapy. The positive action ensures that the therapy is not suspended or discontinued by accident.